Silent Night

Hello friends,

Have you finished making Christmas cards?  I still have more to make.  This is one of the designs I made for my kids' teacher.  I made a box of cards as a Christmas gift.

This card is so easy to make.  I started out with masking the borders on my card base.  I used Distress Inks Faded Jeans, and Dusty Concord to create the night background.  The pine trees are part of the Die'sire Scenic Pines die by Crafter's Companion.  I die cut and adhered the pine trees over my background using foam tape then added Diamond Stickles glue.  The sparkles against the dark background is very beautiful in person.  Sentiment is from Season's Greetings.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!



I'm submitting this card to Virginia's View Challenge #21: Glitter

2 comments:

  1. WOW oh my goodness! Emily this is stunning! Unbelievable what a bit of STickles can do! Merry Christmas!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, the background is fabulous ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *