Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I have a non-traditional colored Christmas card to share.  I want the card to be cheerful and fun, so I chose Distress Inks: worn lipstick, tumbled glass, and mustard seed for the background.  The stamps used on this card were: Santa's DeliverySeason's Greetings.  To color Santa's sleigh, I used several markers:  Spectrum Noir (TN6, FS3, DR1, and DG3), Sparkle Pens (harvest moon, aquamarine, and clear).  

I hope you have a wonderful time with your loved ones!  



I'm submitting this card to SSS Monday Challenge: Winter Wonderland

3 comments:

  1. So fun, love the non-traditional colors!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to swing by and tell you how much I adore this card! I am a color-holic and thought your background was nothing short of brilliant! I really like the different levels of color and how you blended them so perfectly. And the sequins trailing Santa's sleigh are beautiful. Love the sentiment, too, and think this whole thing is stunning. You have a great eye for design and I'm so glad you shared your work with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hope your holidays were wonderful and that 2016 brings you many hours of happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! The background is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *