One of Many Christmas Cards...

Hello friends,

Every year, I run out of Christmas cards.  It's just I didn't make enough :).  This year, I'm going to give it a head start.

Today's card was made with a TAWS set called Mistletoe Kisses.  This set has many super cute Christmas images.  They can be used as group, or background builder as well.  I stamped and colored mine with Copic markers.  Then I adhered them on a snowy background using foam tape.  The background was created with distress ink and a stencil.  The sentiment in red finished up the look.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

  1. A great addition to your stash, Emily!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! Love how CAS this sweet little card is! Those trees are fun! Might have to check this set out! Bev

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *