Paper Sweeties June Inspiration Challenge #32 - 'Party Time'

Hello and welcome to Paper Sweeties June Challenge #32!  For this challenge, i created a card to welcome my new neighbor that's moving in on June 1st.  I have yet met their family, but i heard they have a 6 year old boy.  My sons are excited to meet a new friend.  

On my card, i used the colors on the inspiration, teal/green, yellow, and hot pink.  First, i stamped and white embossed the cat house.  Then with masking fluid, i covered the house, and created the background using Gansai Tambi watercolors.  Once done, i rubbed off the masking layer and colored the cat house.  Next, i die cut my grass, stamped and embossed "welcome".  My little kitty was colored using no-line watercoloring technique, fussy cut and adhered to the background along with die cut grass using foam tape.  I added few sequins to finish the look.

Thanks so much for stopping by and can't wait to see what you create this month!  Please click on the links below to see more creations from other DT members.  








10 comments:

  1. Your new neighbors will LOVE this beautiful card! The watercolored background is amazing, and I love how you embossed the house in white before coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily your style is just so unique. I love what you did with this card your new neighbours are sure to be delighted. Thanks for having me as Guest Designer this month xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super darling, Emily! LOVE the fun watercolor resist and your mix of colors! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your water coloring is so pretty with beautiful colors! The kitten is adorable! Your new neighbors will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww! This is just so sweet!!! Love that kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe. How adorable. Love the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card!!! I love the use of the sequins :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet ... love that pink pet house!!!

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *