Get Whale Soon

Hello friends,

I have a TAWS "Get Whale" card to share today.  I used Something's Fishy, Little Fellas sets on this card.

I started out with die cut a small piece of card stock, and added some embossing paste.  To get the blue color, i mixed some distress ink to the paste before applying on my stencil.  While it's drying, i stamped, colored and fussy cut my whale.  I also stamped and embossed the sentiment on a small die cut panel.  Next, i adhered my sentiment on the textured panel using this tiny stapler, and the whale using foam tape.  Few clear sequins added to complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day everyone!


   

2 comments:

  1. Emily this guy is amazing! One day I WILL have some TAWS of my very own!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love the whale and the background you've created here. Perfectly cheerful get well card! Bev

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *