Hello friends, this is my first post as a Paper Sweeties DT member. I made this card for Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge #30. On this card, i used couple Paper Sweeties stamp sets: Hello Friend, and Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes with matching die.
First i created the blue watercolor background. My yellow bird was also watercolored and die cut using the matching die. Then i adhered my bird and sentiment using foam tape. Few clear sequins to complete the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by. The blog hop list is below, come check out other DTs for more inspiration!
Please include the entire MONTHLY CHALLENGE TEAM blog hop list:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Emily Frasier <– you are here!
I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:
- CASology Week 140: Spring
- AAA Cards Game #36: Easter Colors
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: Pastels
- Sugar Pea Designs SPD14: Celebrate Spring
- The Challenge One Year Anniversary: Anything Goes
- Virginia's View Challenge 14: Layers and Dimensions