PTI's 7th Anniversary Celebration

Hello everyone, 

Today is the first day of PTI's 7th Anniversary Celebration.  Nicole has challenged us to create a project inspired by the colors of DT's favorite projects and a provided sketch.  

Here's my card, clean and simple.  Supplies are listed below.  Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening!

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI (Bigger Blooms, BB: Super Stripes, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday)
Inks: Fresh Ink (Island), Memento (Lilac Posies, Dandelion, Rhubard Stalk, Tuxedo Black)


Here're my sketch and color inspirations:







3 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love seeing the sentiment at an angle - it's a simple change but it adds a lot of interest.

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job with this sketch and color combo. I love the sentiment on the angle, with part of it on the stripe below - very clever! The flowers are a perfect touch. Thank you for your comment on my blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! I love the sentiment you used and the sweet flowers! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *