Copic Birthday Card

Hello and how's everyone doing?

This week was a bit chaotic at my house.  My little boy broke his baby tooth right after Halloween.  Between trips to dentist, to his annual allergy test, and picking up the other son from school, i had no time for crafting.  I took 2 days off work but was still on the go the entire time.

I'm sharing a birthday card i made for a little girl.  I started coloring this a week ago, and just quickly finished it by stamping the floral background this morning.  Here it is...

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend!!


I'm submitting this card to Simon Says... Keep It Clean and Simple and MarkerPOP Anything Goes Challenges

4 comments:

  1. Emily, this card is quite adorable! (Sorry to hear about your little guy's broken tooth!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card Emily, a lovely background and little Penny Black image is so sweet!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Emily! Gorgeous colouring and stamped background. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww - Super cute. I am your newest follower Emily! Thank you so much for joining us at MarkerPop for our challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *