Tuesday Trigger: By The Numbers


This challenge couldn't come in a better time because my little boy is turning 2 next month.  I'm inspired by the colorful numbers on this quilt and here's what i came up with for my son's birthday card










Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Core-dinations (oceanic)
  • Patterned paper: Me & My BIG Ideas (mambiSHEETS)
  • Dies: Spellbinders (circle), Papertrey Ink (#2)


I'm sharing with you a picture of my boys, taken last Halloween.  Connor (4y/o) was making a silly pirate face.  Nolan (going to be 2 y/o) often did dinosaur roaring while in his costume.  Thanks so much for stopping by.



Tuesday Trigger: By The Numbers

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! love the rainbow of numbers and the twine is just enough accent. great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *