Valentine Card

I almost had time to submit this to Hero Arts' January challenge (first round), but didn't have time to take the picture last night... so second round it is :).  I am also submitting this card for Moxie Fab World challenges.

I cut 3 Spellbinder fancy tags from white cardstock, and glue them on top of each other.  This technique is learned from the fabulous Jennifer McGuire in the Clean & Simple Class.  I really love how it turns out.

The sentiment "much Love" is from Hero Arts.  It has an oval border around it.  After stamping it with black ink, i carefully wiped out the border and stamped on the Spellbinder fancy tag.  The pink background is distressed with spun sugar.  Thanks for looking, hope you have a wonderful day!!





Supplies:

  • Stamps: Hero Arts (sentiment: CL047 wishful messages, H5577 classic tea flower)
  • Patterned paper: My Mind's Eyes 
  • Ink: Memento (tuxedo black), Rangers (spun sugar)
  • Marker: Copic markers
  • Die cut: Spellbinders (fancy tags)
  • Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Embellishment: Recollections (heart gems, pearl)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, I just commented your card on Flick but had to come to see the details... Can´t find the pp from MME, would you please help? Is it any reverse side from the Love Me Coll. papers? Regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Didi,

      I sent you an email with an image of the back of paper. Here's the link to the item on Ellen Hutson's website. I purchased mine at a local Archiver store.

      http://www.ellenhutson.com/servlet/the-11917/My-Mind%27s-Eye-My/Detail

      Delete
  2. This is a beauty! I adore that shade of pink... so feminine and cosy! Beautiful trims on both sides, and you have matched everything so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty! The coloring is fab! I started following your blog today, can't wait to see more! :)

      Delete
  3. wow absolutely beautiful. Your coloring is amazing on this beautiful image...also great design...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, EMily! I love how softly you created that background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Emily! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the card!! SO BEAUTIFUL!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *